All 8th grade students interested in applying to Beaumont School are required to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) at Beaumont School as part of the admissions process. All of Beaumont’s online registration forms are accessible once you create a student account through Beaumont's Online Admissions Portal.
Entrance Exams are offered as follows:
Scholarship Entrance Exams:
- *Saturday, October 15, 2016 from 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
*For October Entrance Exams only: If your daughters composite score is in the 90th percentile she is considered a Beaumont Presidential Academic Scholar and will receive a partial scholarship to Beaumont School renewable for all four years.
Non-Scholarship Entrance Exam:
- Saturday, November 12, 2016 from 9:00 AM-12:00 PM
All Entrance Exam dates will offer Parent Information Sessions beginning 15 minutes after the exam start time. These information sessions will cover the Application & Tuition Assistance Processes.
Things to know for your Testing Date:
- A one-time fee of $20 can be paid with cash or check the day of the entrance exam upon check in.
- Parent Information Sessions will be held on all exam dates listed above and will begin 15 minutes after the exam start time. The information session will outline the application, tuition assistance and enrollment processes and the next steps after the entrance exam. Tours will also be provided by Beaumont Student Ambassadors.
- The test will begin promptly at the time listed above. Students need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of the exam. Please enter through the main entrance off North Park Boulevard.
- Please wear casual dress
- Testers are welcome to bring a water bottle or small snack to eat/drink during break times
- PSAS (Private School Aid Service) instructions will be given during the parent presentation, however instructions will also be available online under the "Finance" tab
Students testing that have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP), 504 Plan, SEGO Plan (Student Education Goals & Objectives), Individualized Service Plan (ISP) or an Accommodation Plan:
- All 8th grade applicants are required to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT). Please submit your accommodation plan to Beaumont, one month prior to your Entrance Exam date to have our Academic Support Team review for testing accommodations. You MUST reach out to our admissions team beforehand in order to go over your daughters plan and to discuss the next steps of the application process. Please email the scanned copy of your plan to email@example.com