Become part of the Beaumont Sisterhood!
Thank you for your interest in Beaumont School! The admissions process for incoming 9th graders in the fall of 2021 begins in September 2020. To provide for the health and safety of our Beaumont students, faculty, staff and visitors throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, all admissions events and requirements are subject to change.
Feel free to connect with a member of the Admissions team by calling 216-325-1661 or by emailing email@example.com. We are working to provide you with a more personalized approach to our admissions process.
All 8th-grade students interested in applying to Beaumont School are asked to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) as part of the admissions process.
For the fall of 2020, Beaumont School will offer 3 testing dates:
**ALL TEST DATES WILL BE SCHOLARSHIP QUALIFIERS**
Saturday, October 10, 9 a.m - Noon (Registration Closed)
Saturday, October 17, 9 a.m - Noon (Registration Closed)
Saturday, November 14, 9 a.m - Noon (Registration Closes November 12 11:59 EST)
In order to maintain physical distancing, all testing dates will have limited spots.
All testing dates will be merit scholarship qualifying exams.
- Students who score in the 90th percentile and above will earn the Presidential Scholarship in the range of $3,000-$5,000.
- Students who score in the 80th percentile and above will earn a Merit Award in the range of $1,500-$3,000.
Beaumont will accept HSPT test scores taken at other testing sites and ISEE test scores. To be considered for merit scholarships, HSPT and ISEE scores from other testing sites must be received by Beaumont Admissions by November 30, 2020.
Things to Know for Your Testing Date
- A one-time fee of $20 is required in advance at the time of registration.
- The test will begin promptly at 9am.
- Students need to arrive 15-20 minutes prior to the start time of the exam.
- Students will receive specific instructions regarding check-in as we will be using 2 separate entrance locations.
- Masks are required
- Students should bring their own non-mechanical pencils.
- Please wear casual dress.
- Testers are welcome to bring a water bottle or small snack to eat/drink during break times.
Testing With Accommodations
Beaumont is a provider for the Jon Peterson Scholarship through the Ohio Department of Education. Students who have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP), 504 Plan, SEGO Plan (Student Education Goals & Objectives), Individualized Service Plan (ISP) or an Accommodation Plan are invited to take the entrance exam.
Please submit your accommodation plan to Beaumont three weeks prior to your Entrance Exam date to have our Academic Support Team review for testing accommodations. Email the scanned copy of her plan to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Parent Information Sessions
Virtual parent information sessions will be held on all exam dates. A Zoom invitation will be sent for the Parent Presentation the week of your daughter’s scheduled test date. The information session will outline the application, tuition assistance, enrollment, and the next steps after the entrance exam.
FACTS instructions will be given during the parent presentation; however, instructions will also be available online under Tuition and Financial Assistance.