We are accepting applications for Fall 2020
Complete the form below to download our Viewbook and to receive more information about our admissions process.
Register For The Entrance Exam:
Access the Registration Form to sign-up for an available entrance exam date.
All 8th-grade students interested in applying to Beaumont School are required to take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) at Beaumont School as part of the admissions process.
All Entrance Exam dates will offer Parent Information Sessions beginning 15 minutes after the exam start time. These informational sessions will cover the Application & Tuition Assistance.
Things to Know for Your Testing Date:
- A one-time fee of $20 can be paid online at the time of registration, or can be paid with cash or check the day of the entrance exam upon check-in.
- Parent information sessions will be held on all exam dates and will begin 15 minutes after the exam start time. The information session will outline the application, tuition assistance, enrollment, and the next steps after the entrance exam. Tours will also be provided by Beaumont student ambassadors.
- The test will begin promptly at the time listed above. Students need to arrive 15 minutes prior to the start time of the exam. Please enter through the main entrance of North Park Boulevard.
- Please wear casual dress.
- Testers are welcome to bring a water bottle or small snack to eat/drink during break times.
- FACTS instructions will be given during the parent presentation; however, instructions will also be available online under Tuition and Financial Assistance.
Beaumont is a provider for the Jon Peterson Scholarship through the Ohio Department of Education. Students who have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP), 504 Plan, SEGO Plan (Student Education Goals & Objectives), Individualized Service Plan (ISP) or an Accommodation Plan are invited to take the entrance exam.
Please submit your accommodation plan to Beaumont one month prior to your Entrance Exam date to have our Academic Support Team review for testing accommodations. Email the scanned copy of your plan to email@example.com.