Become a Blue Streak for a Day!
We know you’re going to love Beaumont. But don’t just take our word for it. Come see for yourself at one of our upcoming Spring Shadow Days.
Join us for one of the following Wednesdays in February and March:
3/3, 3/10, 3/24, 3/31
On Campus Shadow Days
Beginning in October, we invite 8th grade prospective students to be our guests and experience firsthand student life at Beaumont. We are dedicated to keeping the health and safety of our students and guests at the forefront of what we do and are limiting the number of guests to 5 per day in order to maintain proper physical distancing. We are fortunate to have a large campus (140,000 square feet) and are able to utilize our communal spaces and outdoor classrooms to safely accommodate our students and guests. Please reference our B Safe plan here to see the safety measures in place for our community. To combine your Shadow Day with an on-campus Parent Tour, please contact our Admissions Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.325.1661.
We are aware that elementary and middle schools are at times asking students to quarantine as a precautionary measure due to possible exposure to COVID-19. If that circumstance applies to your daughter’s class or school, we kindly ask that you contact the Admissions Office to reschedule her Shadow Day. We appreciate your help in keeping everyone’s health and safety a priority as we navigate these unique times.
What to Know For Your On Campus Visit
In accordance with our school policy, we ask that all guests:
- Bring and wear a mask while visiting.
- Guests are required to take their temperature at least 1 hour before they arrive. Anyone who is feeling sick should stay at home.
- The night before your Shadow Day, your Beaumont Hostess will call to introduce herself and give you a preview of the next day.
- Plan to arrive between 8:00 and 8:15 a.m., entering through the main entrance located off North Park Boulevard. The doors are just beyond the statue of St. Angela. Our receptionist will allow you in and an Admission Team member will be there to greet you, along with your hostess.
- Wear your school uniform, khakis, dress pants, a skirt or a dress (no jeans or sweats please).
- Lunch is on us! A prepared “grab and go” lunch will be available for all guests.
- A brief wrap up session will conclude the day and guests are dismissed at 2:30pm from the main entrance.
During the winter months, please watch the local news for notification that Beaumont is closed due to inclement weather. In the event that Beaumont is closed, we will contact you to reschedule your appointment.
Virtual Shadow Days
We realize that for many families, an on campus Shadow Day may not be an option. With that in mind, we are offering several virtual opportunities for your daughter and you to get to know Beaumont. Visit our Open House page to view our Virtual Open House, and be sure to submit a prospective student profile so you’re informed about upcoming webinars and Zoom sessions.
To schedule a virtual meet-and-greet with our Admissions Team and our Student Ambassadors, please contact the Office of Enrollment Management at 216.325.1661 or email@example.com.
To provide for the health and safety of our Beaumont students, faculty, staff and visitors throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, all admissions events and requirements are subject to change.
Feel free to connect with a member of the Admissions team by calling 216-325-1661 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.