Become a Blue Streak for a Day!
We know you’re going to love Beaumont. But don’t take our word for it. Come see for yourself. Shadow days are a great way for you to meet our students, faculty and administrators, learn about our classes, experience the vibe as you walk our halls and sample Chef Bo’s food!
To register for a visit day, please call the Admissions Office at 216-325-7337 or click here to register online. Please include the classes you would like to see, your interests and any activities that you are involved in.
Be sure to give us a couple of days’ notice (two days is great) so we can make sure you have the best visit possible.
Do you know a current Beaumont student that you’d like to spend the day with? Let us know. If not, no problem. We will pair you with a student who shares your interests.
What to Know For Your Visit
- Your Beaumont Hostess will call you the night before to introduce herself and give you a preview of the next day.
- Arrive at 7:50 a.m., entering through the STEM main entrance located off of North Park Boulevard. The doors are just beyond the statue of St. Angela. An Admission Team member will be there to greet you, along with your hostess.
- Wear your school uniform, khakis, dress pants, a skirt or a dress (no jeans or sweats please).
- Lunch is on us! Beaumont provides students with lunch and a “famous” Beaumont cookie!
- A brief wrap up session in the Admission Office will conclude the day and all guests are dismissed at 2:30pm from the STEM entrance.
During the winter months, please watch the local news for notification that Beaumont is closed due to inclement weather. In the event that Beaumont is closed, we will contact you to reschedule your appointment.