Grand Prize of $5,000 cash or $7,500 towards Beaumont tuition for the 2020-21 school year. Raffle proceeds will benefit tuition assistance and scholarships at Beaumont.
Purchase Your Raffle Tickets
*Only Ohio residents may purchase online tickets; Out-of-state ticket purchases must be made directly from the student or by contacting Christy Salata at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.325.7326.
- Each student is responsible for selling 15 tickets for $10 each (total = $150). Additional tickets will be available to students that wish to sell more than their assigned quota.
- Tickets will be distributed during Homeroom on Tuesday, January 14th.
- Online purchases count toward the student’s quota. Please be sure to indicate the student’s name in the space provided when making an online purchase so the student receives credit for the purchase.
- Due to federal laws, only Ohio residents are allowed to purchase tickets online. Non-Ohio residents may buy tickets directly from students.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Monday, January 13: Believe in Beaumont Scholarship Raffle Kick-Off at Convocation
- Tuesday, January 14: Tickets distributed in Homeroom to all students
- Turn in dates/times: Tuesdays and Thursdays during lunch periods (1/21, 1/23, 1/28, 1/30, 2/4, 2/6, 2/11, 2/13, 2/18, 2/20).
- Friday, February 21: Pep Rally to announce winners.
We Believe in Beaumont and we know you do, too. Thank you for partnering with us to support Beaumont School and our scholars.
Please contact Christy Salata at email@example.com or 216.325.7326 with any questions.
Student Incentives and Goals
Each Beaumont student is responsible for selling 15 tickets ($10 per ticket).
- Grand Prize: $5,000 cash or $7,500 toward 2020-21 tuition; student seller receives $500
- Second Prize: $2,500 cash or $4,000 toward 2020-21 tuition; student seller receives $250
- Top student ticket seller receives $500
- Second highest student ticket seller receives $250
- Top selling class receives a food truck lunch provided at school
- Weekly prize ($50 gift cards) drawings for students each week at Convocation
Early turn-in incentive:
If a student turns in her ticket quota (15 tickets) by Thursday, January 30th, she will earn a full week of dress down days for the week of February 3rd.
If students reach the all school goal for the raffle ($50,000 and every student sells their quota of 15 tickets), the Beaumont community will earn a day off from school on Monday, March 16th!
*Only Ohio residents may purchase online tickets; Out-of-state ticket purchases must be made directly from the student or by contacting Christy Salata at firstname.lastname@example.org or 216.325.7326..