2018 Senior Class Moderators:
Kristen Lopresti: [email protected]
Mike Pettek: [email protected]
2017-2018 Important Dates
- PSAT Day: October 11, 2017 - No School for Seniors (good time to schedule college visits)
- Parent/Teacher Conferences: November 9, 2017 and February 15 2018
- Senior Parent Financial Aid Meeting: September 28, 2017
- Graduation Order Forms: December 2017 (see information below)
- FAFSA Workshop: October 11, 2017
- Christmas Ball: December 9, 2017
- College Candidate Reply Date: May 1, 2018 (see Ms. Grimaldi for details)
- AP Exams: May 7 – 18, 2018
- Senior Final Exams: May 9-10, 2018
- Prom: May 11, 2018
- After Prom: May 11, 2018
- Project REAL: May 14 - May 25, 2018
- Project REAL Breakfast: May 29, 2018
- Baccalaureate Mass & Senior Awards Ceremony and Reception: May 29, 2018
- Class Day: May 31, 2018
- Graduation: June 3, 2018 at 3:00 pm at Gesu Church
2017-2018 Important Announcements:
Prom and after prom will both be at Music Box. Beaumont will provide mandatory transportation to and from prom and after prom for all seniors and their dates.
BEAUMONT PROM & AFTER PROM 2018 FUND RAISING
After prom is planned, organized and chaperoned by the senior parents. Fundraisers are an essential part of helping defray the costs enabling us to make the evening of Prom and After Prom affordable for all students.
Fundraiser #1 We are asking all Senior families to try and sell as many football squares as they can to help us fill two grids. Once the squares are sold, we will complete the grid with numbers and email the file to all buyers to inform them of their numbers.
If you would like to be a part of the committee please contact/email the senior moderators,
Kristen Lopresti [email protected] or Mike Pettek: [email protected].
Before we leave for Christmas break, a representative from Herff Jones will be at Beaumont during the lunch periods to measure the seniors for their graduation caps and gowns. Order packets for graduation announcements and other graduation memorabilia will also be available.
In January, you will receive an informational letter regarding the end of year senior events. Please read it over carefully because it contains important information about graduation and graduation practices. All families will receive five tickets for the graduation ceremony. Tickets will be distributed to seniors after the last graduation practice on Friday, June 2, 2017 providing all financial responsibilities have been paid in full. Extra tickets will be available upon request. Graduation practices are mandatory. If a senior misses a practice she will lose a graduation ticket.
Please refer to the Senior page on the Beaumont Website for updates