Graduation Day 2018 is Sunday, June 3 at 3 PM. Graduates are to be in the basement of Gesu Church by 2:30 PM.
2018 Senior Class Moderators:
2017-2018 Important Dates
- PSAT Day: October 11, 2017 - No School for Seniors (good time to schedule college visits)
- Parent/Teacher Conferences: November9,2017 andFebruary15 2018
- Senior Parent Financial Aid Meeting: September 28, 2017
- Graduation Order Forms: December 2017 (see information below)
- FAFSA Workshop: October 11, 2017
- Christmas Ball: December 9, 2017
- College Candidate Reply Date: May 1, 2018 (see Ms. Grimaldi for details)
- Mother/Senior Daughter Farewell Dinner: May 2, 2018
- AP Exams: May 7 – 18, 2018
- Senior Final Exams: May 9-10, 2018
- Prom: May 11, 2018
- After Prom: May 11, 2018
- Project REAL: May 14 - May 25, 2018
- Project REAL Breakfast: May 29, 2018
- Baccalaureate Mass & Senior Awards Ceremony and Reception: May 29, 2018
- Class Day: May 31, 2018
- Graduation: June3,2018 at 3 pm at Gesu Church
2017-2018 Important Announcements:
The graduation fee of $125 will be collected to cover the cost of the graduation and baccalaureate venue rentals, caps and gowns and other expenses incurred for graduation. Payment can be made online here, and is due by Tuesday, May 1, 2018.
Beaumont Spirit Wear
To order senior spirit wear, go here: order Beaumont spirit wear
Prom and after prom will both be at Music Box. Beaumont will provide mandatory transportation to and from prom and after prom for all seniors and their dates.
Beaumont Prom & After Prom 2018 Fundraising
After prom is planned, organized and chaperoned by the senior parents. Fundraisers are an essential part of helping defray the costs enabling us to make the evening of Prom and After Prom affordable for all students.
Graduation Caps and Gowns
Before we leave for Christmas break, a representative from Herff Jones will be at Beaumont during the lunch periods to measure the seniors for their graduation caps and gowns. Order packets for graduation announcements and other graduation memorabilia will also be available.
Complete the graduation diploma form and return to your students homeroom by Monday, January 22, 2018.
Graduation Practices - Mandatory
Graduation practices will be held on Tuesday, May 29 at Beaumont from 11:30 AM – 1 PM, (graduation caps and gowns will be handed-out at this practice) Wednesday, May 30 at Beaumont from 1 – 3 PM, and on Friday, June 1 at Gesu Church from 1:00 – 3:00 PM. All graduation practices are mandatory. If a senior is absent once from practice or tardy two times, and is not excused by Mr. Beyer for an emergency, a ticket to graduation will be forfeited.
Graduation Day Tickets
Graduation Day is Sunday, June 3 at 3:00 PM. Graduates are to be in the basement of Gesu Church by 2:30 PM. Tickets are required, but seats are not reserved. Each graduate will receive five (5) tickets to the ceremony. Please be sure your daughter has given you five tickets before she leaves to join the other graduates. There are a limited number of extra tickets.
Please send an e-mail to Mrs. Marcheggiani at email@example.com, indicating the number of extra tickets needed up to five (5) additional tickets. The deadline for all requests is Friday, May 11, 2018. Afterall requests have been submitted, the extra tickets will be distributed at the last graduation rehearsal along with the (5) tickets allotted for each family.