* The purpose of summer math is to review important skills needed in your new course. You will have a test on these topics in the first few weeks of school.
* Summer math assignments and the test together will be 5% of your first-semester grade.
* Alg 1, Geometry, Alg 2, Pre-calc, APStats and Discrete/Stats will have ALEKS assignments for summer math
- Six assignments total, two due every three weeks. Be mindful of the closing dates. You will need to leave time for an initial knowledge check before starting the first two assignments. There will be no assignments during the first or last week of the break.
- Assignments 1 & 2 open Sunday, June 4 through Saturday, June 24
- Assignments 3 & 4 open Sunday, June 25 through Saturday, July 15
- Assignments 5 & 6 open Sunday, July 16 through Saturday, August 5
Please reach out to Mr. Steward with any ALEKS issues.
* IB courses will have assignments from the IB textbook, make sure you take a book home with you. The specific assignments will be posted in google classroom for next year’s course. Keep an eye on your email for important info.