Beaumont School is an all-girls' Catholic high school in the Ursuline tradition that educates women
for life, leadership and service.
Beaumont is dedicated to a college preparatory and International Baccalaureate liberal arts education that is rooted in Jesus Christ and inspired by the example of Saint Angela Merici to serve others. The all-girl, culturally diverse learning environment encourages every student to develop the qualities she needs to thrive personally, spiritually, and professionally in an evolving global society.
Beaumont is sponsored by the Ursuline Sisters of Cleveland in collaboration with its lay educators.
Learn more about: The Ursuline Sisters of Cleveland
Statements of Belief
1. Beaumont School cultivates its Catholic Christian identity and instills Ursuline values, heritage, history, and the spirit of St. Angela within its programs and activities.
2. Beaumont School embraces a strong spiritual formation that cultivates faith development and encourages the creation of a nurturing spirit in its students and the Beaumont community.
3. Beaumont School fosters respect for the uniqueness of its individual community members and promotes the development of the whole person.
4. Beaumont School supports faith-based living and leadership in a global community while striving for peace and justice.
5. Beaumont School ensures that service permeates every aspect of the Beaumont community.
6. Beaumont School inspires intellectual curiosity, independent thinking, the pursuit of academic excellence, and a sense of responsibility for the common good.
7. Beaumont School engenders the educational philosophy of the International Baccalaureate program by developing students who are open-minded, intellectual risk takers, articulate, caring, principled, reflective and well-balanced.