The transition from high school to college is especially difficult because you are expected to navigate a new school, a new home, and a new city all at the same time. Beaumont’s advanced curriculum and course load made my adjustment to The Ohio State University a smooth transition and less of a worry in my first semester. I was able to focus more on living on my own and still be successful in the classroom. Mia ‘20, Current student at The Ohio State University
At Beaumont School, all of our students continue their education at the university level. Our primary academic goal is to ensure our students (YOU!) get admitted to—and are successful at—the university of her choosing. Our academically rigorous curriculum supremely prepares young women for success in college.
In 2023 alone, Beaumont graduates earned $12.1 million in merit-based scholarships.
From the beginning of your time at Beaumont, we will be talking about college and how to plan for the next phase of your next academic journey.
- You will meet with college admissions counselors who visit our campus
- Network with our 7,000 alumnae working in all fields across the globe through Career Day
- Spend time getting exposed to careers in the workplace through Project REAL (Realistic Education through Alternative Learning)
- Learn about college open houses and local receptions
- Prepare for PSAT, SAT and ACT exams
Under the expert guidance of our Director of College Counseling, students are given the opportunity to work closely to:
- Identify their higher education goals
- Explore challenging programs in which to apply
- Interview with a range of college admissions counselors
- Receive support throughout the admissions process
- Get guidance in navigating financial aid and scholarships
Personal college counseling is supported by Scoir. This web-based program is designed for students and parents to guide, organize and navigate them through the college application process. Scoir is a comprehensive K-12 college and career readiness platform that enables self-discovery, career exploration, academic planning, and college preparation for all Beaumont students.
For College Admission Reps
Thank you for your interest in visiting Beaumont School! We offer a limited number of visit slots throughout the Fall semester to college representatives. Please email Rebekah O'Connor to check on availability and to schedule. Visits will run from September through October and can be scheduled throughout our school day between 9:00 am and 2:30 pm in half-hour increments. College rep visits are open to Beaumont seniors and juniors. We look forward to working with you!