Business Scholars develop an entrepreneurial mindset for all facets of business.
The Veale Youth Entrepreneurship Forum, also known as Beaumont’s Business Scholars Program, instills an entrepreneurial mindset in students through participation in a variety of real-world competitions and experiences exposing them to all facets of business, from initial concept to business planning and going to market. Read about one Beaumont alum who has turned her experience into a business and youth mentoring program.
Students participating in Beaumont’s Business Scholars program gain the ability to:
- Develop and recognize business opportunities
- Think creatively and analytically
- Solve problems
- Take initiative
- Persist through failure
- Work collaboratively
- Communicate effectively
Beaumont Business Scholars
- Take additional coursework that teaches business specific skills.
- Participate in 2 business skills competitions.
- Manage a school run business.