Monday, May 17th
Buffalo cauliflower bites with a side salad (vegetarian)
Crunchy bites of cauliflower coated in honey Buffalo sauce and served with creamy dip; salad on the side.
Tuesday, May 18th
Caprese French bread (vegetarian)
Crunchy French bread brushed with EVOO and grilled and topped with sliced tomato, fresh mozzarella, basil and balsamic drizzle.
Wednesday, May 19th
Small ricotta dumplings tossed in a rustic, tomato stew with ground turkey and beef; topped with shredded parmesan cheese.
Thursday, May 20th
Tuna Poké nachos (vegetarian)
Crispy wonton wrappers topped with marinated sushi grade tuna, topped with avocado, scallions, fresh cilantro, and drizzled with chili-garlic mayo.
Friday, May 21st
Chicken sliders with fresh fruit
Crispy chicken patties served on a slider bun with American cheese, pickles, and shredded lettuce; fruit on the side.
Salad of the week:
Chicken chow mein salad
Diced chicken over mixed greens topped with chow mein noodles, mandarin oranges, green onions, carrots, slivered almonds and a peanut vinaigrette. (CONTAINS NUTS)
Sandwich of the week:
Chicken Caesar pita
Grilled chicken meat stuffed into a pita shell with crispy romaine lettuce, croutons, shaved parmesan cheese, and creamy Caesar on the side.
Specialty cookie of the week: Peanut butter (AVOID IF YOU HAVE A PEANUT ALLERGY)
Specialty Beaumont muffin of the week: White chocolate cinnamon
Specialty bagel of the week: Everything
Scratch Dressing: Soy peanut vinaigrette
Dessert of the week: Beaumont cookie cheesecake bars
Rounding third and heading to summer…..
CLOSEOUT SPECIALS: FOR THIS WEEK I AM LOWERING THE PRICE ON BUBBLY WATER TO $1.00 AND ALL NOVELTY ICE CREAMS TO $1.50 WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!!
- High in fiber and B- vitamins, Cauliflower is the new “in” food. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/282844
- What’s the deal with caprese and why is it so good? Here is why: a perfect blend of flavors bold and summery, plus added healthy benefits. https://europe.stripes.com/lifestyle/benefits-all-italian-caprese-salad#:~:text=Their%20density%20contains%20a%20variety,and%20protecting%20against%20lung%20cancer.
- What is Bolognese? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bolognese_sauce
- Sushi grade raw tuna, is that safe? Short answer: yes. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/raw-tuna#safety-tips
- Lean, delicious, and high in protein; chicken breast is always featured on our menu for these reasons and more! https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/is-chicken-good-for-you#nutrition
- What is the difference between lo mein and chow mein? https://www.thespruceeats.com/lo-mein-vs-chow-mein-694238
- Romaine lettuce isn’t just tasty is healthy too! https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/romaine-lettuce#:~:text=Nutrition%20facts,-A%20dieter's%20dream&text=Although%20it's%20low%20in%20fiber,vitamin%20A%20in%20the%20body.
- Checkmating life… https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/tanitoluwa-adewumi-refugee-chess-champion-national-master/