Monday, March 1st
Chicken street tacos
Spicy chicken stuffed into flour tortillas and topped with a tangy cabbage slaw, drizzled with a cilantro crema.
Tuesday, March 2nd
Spaghetti squash with meatballs and garlic bread
Oven roasted spaghetti squash tossed in marinara sauce and topped with oven baked meatballs; garlic bread served on the side.
Wednesday, March 3rd
Tomato, fennel, avocado Panzanella salad (vegetarian)
Chunks of tomato, fresh fennel, ripe avocado, and grilled bread all tossed together in a red wine vinaigrette served with fresh herbs.
Thursday, March 4th
Avocado toast with scrambled egg and siracha mayonnaise (vegetarian)
Thick sliced wheatberry bread, rubbed with garlic and olive oil and toasted in the oven; topped with smashed avocado, scrambled egg, arugula and red onion salad, drizzled with siracha mayo.
Friday, March 5th
Buffalo cauliflower bites w/ scratch made ranch and a side salad (vegetarian)
Nuggets of cauliflower tossed in a batter and baked until golden brown and crispy, then brushed with honey buffalo sauce and served with ranch dressing for your dipping pleasure.
Salad of the week:
Apple, walnut, craisin salad (vegetarian/gluten free)
A mix of spring greens topped with sliced apples, toasted walnuts, craisins, feta cheese and served with an orange vinaigrette.
Sandwich of the week:
Roast beef and Swiss on pretzel bun (Monday – Thursday)
Sliced top round and Swiss cheese sandwiched in a pretzel bun with a side of horsey sauce.
Veggie wrap (vegetarian- Friday)
Whole wheat wrap stuffed with lettuce, tomato, onion, cucumber, carrot, and cheddar cheese; served with your choice of dressing.
Specialty cookie of the week: White chocolate macadamia nut
Specialty Beaumont muffin of the week: Vanilla with chocolate chips
Specialty bagel of the week: Everything
Scratch Dressing: Red Wine Vinaigrette, Orange Vinaigrette, Ranch
Friday dessert special: Cinnamon roll with cream cheese frosting
Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- Starting Monday we will being to offer a ham, turkey, American cheese sandwich on a croissant everyday – it will be listed on the preorder menu!
- That slaw on the street tacos, it does more than taste great. https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/benefits-of-cabbage
- I love spaghetti squash, and so should you! It tastes great and packed with fiber and nutrients. https://www.webmd.com/diet/health-benefits-spaghetti-squash#1
- There seems to be a lot of avocado on the menu this week, what gives? Well, avocado is #1 delicious, #2 it is versatile and easily transfers in many dishes, #3 is full of healthy fats, vitamins, and minerals. https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/270406#benefits
- What the heck is Panzanella again? A popular summer dish from central Italy, this dish takes different vegetables and some bread and turns it into a wonderful meal. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panzanella
- Cauliflower – the fountain of youth? https://www.health.com/nutrition/cauliflower-benefits
- Put some spice in your life! Have some extra heat and enjoy some of the health benefits. https://www.uchicagomedicine.org/forefront/health-and-wellness-articles/spicy-foods-healthy-or-dangerous
- The good that people can do when faced with difficult situations is amazing. https://www.today.com/food/texas-restaurant-gave-out-500-meals-during-blackout-t209505